Recipe type: Side
Potato Mousseline is a Dutch food recipe creamed with celery root.
- 1 kg potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 250 gr celery root, peeled and sliced
- 0,3 l milk
- 75 gr butter
- salt and pepper
- ground nutmeg
- Bring the celery root with the milk to the boil. Let it cook for about 20 minutes then take the celery root out and mash it using a blender.
- Bring a large pan with salted water to the boil and cook the potatoes about 20 minutes. Take them out and make a smooth puree by adding the butter and some of the remaining milk. Mix with the mashed celery root using a spatula.
- Add some ground nutmeg and season with salt and pepper.