Oven Roasted Vegetables
Recipe type: Side
Oven Roasted Vegetables is a Dutch food recipe with artichokes, carrots, parsnip and shallots.
- 300 g artichokes
- 300 g carrots
- 300 g parsnip
- 6 shallots
- ½ bunch thyme
- 1 dl olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Wash the artichokes and cut larger ones in halves.
- Clean the carrots and cut them in halves.
- Peel the parsnip with a vegetable peeler and cut into pieces equal to the carrots.
- Clean the shallots and cut them in halves.
- Fill oven dish with the vegetables, season with salt, pepper and thyme. Add olive oil.
- Place the dish with the vegetables for about 30 minutes in the hot oven.