Heavenly Mud | Chocolate Pudding
Recipe type: Dessert
Heavenly Mud | Chocolate Pudding is a Dutch food recipe made with pure chocolate.
- ½ bar Pure chocolate
- 1 Egg, separated
- 15 g Icing sugar
- 1 spoon Cognac
- ⅛ l Whipped cream
- Break the chocolate in pieces, then let the chocolate melt in a hot pan stirring to not burn.
- Beat the egg white with sugar stiff.
- Beat the yolk until it begins to foam.
- Mix the chocolate slowly with the yolk then add the whipped cream.
- Put it in the fridge and let it stand for 4 hours to become stiff.