Baked Pears and Sheep's Milk Cheese
Recipe type: Dessert
Baked Pears and Sheep's Milk Cheese is a Dutch food recipe served warm.
- 150 g sheep’s milk cheese
- 2 firm pears
- icing sugar
- Preheat the oven to 160C.
- Wash and peel the pears. Cut the pears into halves. Put them on a baking tray, that is lined with baking paper and dust the pears with some icing sugar.
- Put the baking tray into the oven for 8 minutes. Gently turn the pears with a fork and dust them again with some icing sugar. Place the pears back into the oven for another 6 minutes. The pears will dry out a little. Take them out of the oven and let them cool a bit in a serving plate.
- Cut the cheese in cubes and add them to the pears and serve immediately.